General terms and conditions of sweetandrebel
Webshop www.sweetandrebel.com and all it’s subdirectories is part of NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting) a company listed in the Trade Register of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under file number 58845917 and VAT number NL225464457B01 having its registered office at Nieuwe Schoolstraat 15D – 2514HT – The Hague, The Netherlands. These general terms and conditions apply to all purchasing and sales agreements concluded by sweetandrebel.com and its customers via sweetandrebel.com and all its sub-domains and subdirectories. No agreement can be created without your agreement to these terms and conditions. By placing an order with the sweetandrebel webshop, the customer declares to accept the terms and conditions. ND-Consulting cannot guarantee that the content of the site is always free of inaccuracies and typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up to date. NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting) is entitled to change the content of the site at any time. The colours on your screen may differ from those of the original product. This depends on, among other things, your computer settings. We make every effort to display the correct colours on our webshop. www.sweetandrebel.com and all its sub-domains and subdirectories may use iframes to enhance user experience. This may result that parts of this webshop is visible on other websites.
The new GDPR law on 25th of May 2018 requires the user to be at least 16 years old to place orders on this webshop. If the user is younger than 16 years old, he/she would have to ask permission to their parent/guardian.
All prices are in euros and are inclusive of Dutch VAT of 21% and are exclusive of shipping costs. We accept payments via iDEAL (in the Netherlands), Visa and MasterCard. After you have placed your order, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation by e-mail with an attached invoice. Payments are processed by Mollie.
The items are delivered by any of the following companies DHL/Selektvracht/PostNL/FedEx/B2C EUROPE. Deliveries outside the Netherlands are also delivered by one of these companies. Delivery time commences as soon as NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting) has received payment from the customer. All orders are dispatched within 3-5 working days after receipt of payment. We are open from Monday to Saturday and not on public holidays. Shipping cost for orders above €150 euros are free in the Netherlands.
You may return an item within the 14 days period following the item’s delivery. An item being returned must always be reported and sent in accordance with the returns procedure as otherwise the refund may be delayed. The goods must be sent back to us in perfect condition. Returned items will only be accepted if all labels are intact and affixed. NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting) will not accept any items whose labels are missing. Following the 14-day period, NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting) will assume that the customer is satisfied with the order. We advise you to provide the return shipment with a tracking number. NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting) is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss. All deliveries are subject to availability. Defective items are exchanged for the same type of product in the same colour and size, subject to availability. Refunds for defective items will be effected within 30 days of delivery. Customers that wish to make a complaint should always first contact the customer service department through email@example.com
In the event of force majeure, NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting) is entitled to dissolve the agreement between NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting) and the customer. Force majeure is a serious hindrance at NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting) or transport standstill.
This website and all sub-domains and sub-directories are the intellectual property of NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting); nothing may be copied or used without NDC (Nicolas Dalmasse Consulting)’s permission.
Personal information will be saved and treated with care; it will not be passed on to third parties and will only be used for the delivery of your order. Sweetandrebel.com webshop uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard for the transmission of information used to process orders.
All rights reserved
All material on the pages of www.sweetandrebel.com is copyright protected. It cannot be used for any purpose whatsoever without first obtaining our express written permission in advance.
What we collect We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the list of cookies we collect section. What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.